We collect no information about you, other than the following automatically collected and stored information when you visit our Web site unless you choose to provide that information to us. When you browse through any Web site, certain personal information about you can be collected. We automatically collect and temporarily store the following information about your visit:
- the name of the domain you use to access the Internet (for example, cs.com, if you are using a CompuServe account, or name-of-business.com, if you are connecting from a commercial business domain);
- the date and time of your visit;
- the pages you visited; and
- The address of the Web site you came from when you came to visit.
- We use this information for statistical purposes and to help us make our Web site more useful to visitors. Unless it is specifically stated otherwise, no additional information will be collected about you.
You do not have to give us personal information to visit our Web site. If during your visit to our Web site you provide Electromech Technologies with personal information, such as your name, title, organization, address, fax number, e-mail address or telephone number, we may collect and use that personal information to provide you with services or information that you request, or to communicate with you for other purposes.
- In no event do we sell any of the information collected or stored about you. Our Web sites may contain links to Web sites not affiliated with Electromech Technologies. Electromech Technologies or its website vendors are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites.
- For Web site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, we may employ software programs to monitor traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. In the event of authorized law enforcement investigations, and pursuant to any required legal process, information from these sources may be used to help identify an individual.
- Electromech Technologies utilizes cookies for some functions of its web site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user. To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most websites do this. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/ You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Our Controller Identity
Electromech Technologies LLC
2600 S. Custer
Wichita, KS 67217
Our purpose for Processing your data
We collect and process your personal data for the purpose of responding to your online inquiry.
Our legal basis for Processing your data
The legal ground for processing your information is based upon your consent when submitting the Contact Us form on our website.
Who are the recipients of your data
We are the sole recipient of your personal data and shall not process your data to third parties.
The retention period of your data (or criteria used to determine the retention period of your data)
The period for storage of your data depends on and is determined by the length of interaction required to satisfy your request/contact us information.
Your Rights regarding your data
- You have the right to access, modify, rectify, limit and to portability or delete any personal data as well as a right of opposition, if necessary subject to legitimate and imperative reasons, to the processing of this data.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data anytime. The withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdraw.
Notification of Changes